2022 Amazon Best Mousse for Crochet Hair Review
How to maintain crochet?
Crochet Braids 101 Crochet Braids are nothing new to people. Crochet Braids are now considered by many to be a new hairstyle worth trying.
This hairstyle is not only popular among black friends, it is now very popular among yellows, whites, browns, and it is no longer limited to women, they are also a favorite of men. Today, Crochet Braids are mostly inspired by your natural hair. Its texture is more natural.
Crochet Braids look so natural that people believe that someone’s natural hair is Crochet Braids. In fact, it was compiled. If you want to try this braid like everyone else, you’ve come to the right place.
This article will discuss the maintenance required by Crochet Braids using the best mousse for crochet hair. let’s start.
Why are Crochet Braids defined as a feminine style?
Crochet Braids are a way to add extensions to natural hair. This is done by brushing the hair and then adding extensions to the hair naturally with the help of a crochet hook.
Women love Crochet Braids because:
- Crochet Braids do not require additional hair styling guidelines; if you consider hairstyling an art, then Crochet Braids are for your needs. These Crochet Braids make it easy for women to do without any professional help.
Budget-friendly; we all know that salon fee are generally expensive, and Crochet Braids offers flexibility so you can save a fortune.
Most of Crochet Braids’ hair now matches their own hair, and braids are not that expensive. It won’t take up much of your time.
So Crochet Braids are suitable for women who want to braid in a shorter time. Normally, we can finish Crochet Braids in 2 hours. But for the less complex Crochet Braids, it takes much less time.
How to Avoid an Expensive Salon, Install Crochet Braids at Your Own Price?
Installing Crochet Braids at home is actually quite easy and can be done by any Crochet Braids hobbyist by following these simple steps:
- 1. Comb your hair into ears of corn.
- 2. By using a crochet hook, pull it under the ear of corn. Using the hook, connect the braided hair.
- 3. Keeping the channel open, thread the crochet hook through it and pull out two strands of braided hair by twisting the loop
- 4. For a more secure look, repeat pulling and twisting the ring two more times.
Repeat these steps until your entire hair is done with Crochet Braids, and once done, you are free to style your hairstyle.
Some tips to follow before installing Crochet Braids:
- Before installing braids, make sure your hair is thoroughly cleansed.
- Moisturizing the hair before installing the braids can give Crochet Braids a smoother ride.
Cantik recommends shampooing your hair thoroughly to remove excess oil, dandruff, and dust, then conditioning your hair with a conditioner, and then you’re ready for Crochet Braids.
How do you keep Crochet Braids and get lasting results?
To many Crochet Braids enthusiasts, installing Crochet Braids may not seem complicated, and the maintenance of Crochet Braids is the focus of many women’s concerns. Follow these tips to keep your braids going for a long time.
- After finishing Crochet Braids, try not to touch them.
- When the Crochet Braids become curly, cut off the ends of the braids.
- Before installing Crochet Braids, make sure natural hair is clean and thoroughly moisturized.
- Choose Crochet Braids according to your daily life.
- Use products that maintain shine and help reduce frizz, such as coconut conditioner.
Some products that can help your braids last longer:
Cantik good mousse for braids
- It is made from natural shea butter.
- Good for scalp and skin.
- Helps increase hair strength and make it shinier.