2022 Amazon Bestsellers Hair Mask Reviews
Benefits of hair mask
As one of the classic choices for salon hair care, a hair mask is an effective way to relax your body and mind. A hair mask can provide enough nutrients to your hair while enhancing the shine of your hair.
Nowadays, with the increasing pressure of work, it is difficult for us to spend as much time as before taking care of our hair, so we choose to go to the salon. If you go to the salon often and let them do hair care for you, you will find an amazing phenomenon: when For a period of time after your hair treatment, your hair is perfect, hydrated, supple, and the frizz and split ends are gone, but after a while, the hair returns to the way it was before.
This is because these products contain a lot of harsh ingredients, they are very good at the moment and don’t do much good for your hair in the long run, so you need to use a hair mask yourself at home to help keep your hair healthy and strong.
What is a hair mask?
Hair masks work the same way as to face masks, Hair masks are deep nourishing treatments for hair, designed to restore hair. A hair mask has more nutrients than a conditioner, it is composed of stronger oils such as shea butter, coconut oil, or argan oil, it is used to moisturize the hair and scalp, and repair damage.
Hair masks usually last a little longer than conditioners, generally it takes about 30 minutes after applying the hair mask before washing it so that it has plenty of time to be absorbed by the hair.
Benefits of hair mask
Repair damaged hair – hair mask can penetrate deep into the hair cuticle, repair damaged hair, and strengthen hair toughness.
Moisturizing and Locking in Water – The hair mask can provide a lot of moisture to the hair, moisturizing the hair, and the hair mask penetrates deep into the hair fiber to restore moisture and prevent moisture from evaporating, which helps reduce frizz caused by dry hair.
Prevents hair fading – Both dyeing and heat setting hair can cause hair fading, which can turn hair yellow, lose its original luster, and become dull. A hair mask can restore hair luster and make hair look shinier, fuller, and more resilient.
How often should you use a hair mask?
How often you use the hair mask depends on you and your hair. Cantik recommends using it once a week at first and can increase to twice a week if your hair is severely damaged, but Cantik believes this is the limit and if you continue to increase the number of times per week, your hair may not be able to Absorbs excess nutrients and may even cause greasy hair.
Hair masks for different hair types.
- Dry hair: If your hair is dry and lacks moisture, a hair mask can provide long-lasting moisture to your hair.
- Dandruff: Dry scalp can lead to dandruff, hair mask can moisturize the scalp, in addition, this will also happen when the scalp’s natural oil is low, hair mask can supplement the body’s natural oil and reduce dandruff.
- Lack of luster: Dyed hair and heat-setting hair will cause hair to fade. A hair mask can relieve hair fading caused by heat-setting and restore hair luster.
- Promote hair growth: The hair mask is rich in nutrients, which can strengthen hair roots to a certain extent, improve blood circulation, and promote hair growth.
- Itchy or inflamed scalp: The hair mask contains vitamin E and antibacterial ingredients, which can inhibit the growth of bacteria and prevent an itchy and inflamed scalp.
What hair mask should I choose?
There are many hair masks in the market for everyone to choose from, but because there are too many hair masks, we can’t start. Cantik can provide you with some suggestions.
First of all, we should choose those products without artificially added ingredients, and secondly, we should choose hair masks that contain shea butter, argan oil, coconut oil, castor oil, etc., which are commonly recognized by consumers and the market.